Byron College is a British international school in the northern suburbs of Athens comprising pupils from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds.
Our pupils are inspired learners who develop into responsible, confident, motivated young adults.
- to maintain high expectations from our staff and pupils;
- to instill a strong set of moral values;
- to engage the future through evolving technologies and innovations in education;
- to sustain the positive sense of a caring community whilst the school develops.
- to enhance the range of academic opportunities as facilities and departments continue to develop;
- to continue being a powerful, positive voice in the local community and in a wider national and international context, sentiments founded on our appreciation of the country we live in;
- to foster an environmental conscience;
- to generate an atmosphere of mutual respect.
We promise to continuously reflect upon our school, adapting and changing for an even better future.